Boston (A)

Open Forum for all Supporters seperate from TIGERS framework.
Dan Newell

Boston (A)

Post by Dan Newell »

First game of the season is finally here and couldn’t be tougher IMO. We’ve looked very good in pre season so I’ll go for 1-2 moors win.

Dobbs81

Re: Boston (A)

Post by Dobbs81 »

Tough game with added factor of it being Boston's first proper game in the new stadium in front of fans. I'm going for a hard fought 1-1 draw.

Adylan1234

Post by Adylan1234 »

We are one of their bogey teams but I suppose that run has got to come to an end at sometime. Together with York, Fylde, Brackley and ourselves they are one of the favourites to win the league so coming away with a point would be a very good result but hopefully we can continue our winning ways against them.

flippertw33t

Post by flippertw33t »

Correct, we always do well against them however they have been improving in this league over the last 2 calander years whereas I'm sure what to make of us at this early stage. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

SFChris

Post by SFChris »

Boom! Nice 3 points to start the season off! Glen Taylor penalty (60') and Scott McLean (89') gave the Moors all 3 points in the end after Boston got a penalty themselves on the 85th minute

Team - Eve, Lufudu, Magnay, Curtis (C), Tait, McLean, Moke, Chandler, Abbott, Ramshaw, Taylor.

Subs - Hall, Flatters (GK), Anderson, Thompson, Mulhern

Goal Scorers - Taylor (pen) and McLean
Spenny's Camera Man!

Dan Newell

Post by Dan Newell »

So does this mean I’m top of the prediction league? 😂😂